Road First Aid Kit Refill
Keep your Road First Aid Kit topped up with a refill of all the items included in the first aid kit.
Pack Size 1 Items 12
Kit Contents Description
1 – 20ml Eye and Wound Wash Pods x 1
Whilst out walking or cycling, it is unlikely there will be any tap water readily available. It is important to treat eye injuries immediately and seek medical advice as soon as possible. Our Sterowash can provide this immediate treatment and can be vital to use in the event of an eye injury, and equally as important when treating a wound.
To apply simply open the effected eye with one hand, then squeeze the Sterowash with the other hand. Do the same thing with a wound.
2 – Washproof Plasters x 10
The most convenient way of dressing a small wound., our wash proof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process.
To apply simply place the plaster over a small wound to prevent it from becoming infected.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
3 - Safety Pins x 6
A pack of safety pins is a HSE requirement for first aid kits. Whether fastening a bandage or securing a sling, the safety pin has endless uses.
4 - Nitrile Gloves x 1 pair
Soft, elasticated nitrile gloves to be worn whenever a wound is being dressed, or when in contact with bodily fluids or other waste matter.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry situations
- Offers extra protection against certain chemicals
- Soft glove with a flexible feel
- Contains no natural rubber latex
5 - Steroswab Wound Dressings x 10
Helps to cushion, protect, and prevent dryness in an open wound. It is used as an additional absorbent layer for bodily fluids and applied in conjunction with a low adherent dressing. They can also be used as a secondary dressing over primary dressings.
To use, apply to a wound to clean it and prepare it for dressing.
6 - Sterowipe Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes x 4
Alcohol-free wipes to be used for cleaning and disinfecting the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
7 - Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressing x 2
These large sterile dressings are hypoallergenic and have excellent adhesion, making them perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movements, such as joints.
To apply, clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin with or Sterowipe alcohol-free cleansing wipes, hold the bandage on either side of the pad and lay the pad directly on the wound.
- Extremely flexible
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Sterile - individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
8 - Steropad 5 x 5cm Wound Dressing x 1
This is a non-adhesive NHS approved double-sided wound dressing.
To apply, simply place over the wound and its highly absorbent construction helps draw unwanted moisture away from the wound whilst providing cushioning protection.
- The pad is double-sided which takes away the risk of the pad being applied incorrectly to the wound
- Low adherent, low-to-no discomfort when removed
- Sterile/individually wrapped
- Cushioned protection
- Highly absorbent
9 - Steropax Medium Wound Dressing x 1
Lifesaving dressings to be used following serious trauma. It provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to the hospital. The pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate and the strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place.
To apply, wrap around the wound, with the wound pad directly on the wound so it can stem heavy blood loss.
10 - Sterotape Microporous Tape x 1
Made from soft, pliable non-woven material which conforms well to all contours of the body. The adhesive layer is hypoallergenic, yet it creates a secure bond when applied to the skin.
To apply, use the tape to hold bandages and dressings in place.
- Torn easily by hand, and removed painlessly without leaving a residue
- Stronger medical grade
- The tape holds dressings in place
- Perfect for child's skin
- Permeable to air and water vapour, to reduce maceration (whitening of the skin)
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well
11 - Sterostrip Sutures x 1 pouch
The strongest and most reliable wound closures that prevent wounds from re-opening.
- The nylon strengthening fibres run the length of each suture adding to the strength of the suture. Preventing them from snapping under stress, through normal body movements.
- Prevent wounds from re-opening, ideal for knife cuts and similar deep wounds
- The medical-grade adhesive is formulated to ensure the strip stays on longer. Which in turn leads to a better healing wound or incision
- Hypoallergenic for less skin reactions
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- A more aggressive adhesive for longer-lasting adhesion
- Helps reduce bleeding
- Reduces healing time and the chances of scarring