Pocket First Aid Kit
This first aid kit is equipped to treat minor injuries and is ideal for basic trekking and family walks.
Pack Size 1 Dimensions 13.5 x 10 x 8cm Items 14
Kit Contents Description
1 - Activ Series First Aid Bag x 1
The bag is lightweight and compact, with a soft-grip handle and a belt loop so it is easy to carry around whilst cycling or walking. It has multiple netting compartments so that the items in the bag are easily accessible.
2 – Washproof Plasters x 10
Our washproof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process. They are waterproof so will not be affected by rain whilst you are outside.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
3 – Steroswab Wound Dressings x 5
Helps to cushion, protect and prevent dryness in an open wound. It is used as an additional absorbent layer for bodily fluids and applied in conjunction with a low adherent dressing.
4 – Tuff Cut Paramedic Scissors x 1
The 6-inch tuff cut paramedic scissors are ideal for cutting open clothes or bandages safely without risk of piercing the skin.
- Stainless steel with tough non-breakable plastic handle
- The lower blade is hooked and rounded at the tip to allow easy insertion
- Serrated edges enable material grip whilst the top blade shears
5 - Suncream x 5 sachets
Solace SPF 30 hypoallergenic sunscreen lotion, for the prevention of sunburn, endorsed by dermatologists.
- Packed in convenient 5g sachets
- Great for travelling, day trips or outdoor activities
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Contains tea tree oil
- Suitable for a baby's sensitive skin
6 - Sterowipe Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes x 4
Alcohol-free wipes that are ideal for cleaning the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
7 - Non-Woven Triangular Bandage x 1
The multifunctional bandage can support an arm in a sling or as additional support to help hold a splint in place.
8 - Sterocrepe Crepe Bandage x 1
The NHS approved crepe bandage, ideal for giving light support to sprains and strains.
- Woven elasticated bandage
- Unrivalled quality
- Can also be used for dressing retention
- Provides padding and protection
- Exceptionally high stretch
- Soft and supple
- Washable and therefore reusable
- Individually wrapped
9 – Sterotape Microporous Tape x 1
Made from soft, pliable non-woven material which conforms well to all contours of the body. The adhesive layer is hypoallergenic, yet it creates a secure bond when applied to the skin.
- Torn easily by hand, and removed painlessly without leaving a residue
- Stronger medical grade
- The tape holds dressings in place
- Perfect for child's skin
- Permeable to air and water vapour, to reduce maceration (whitening of the skin)
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well
10 – Resuscitation Emergency Guide x 1
A pocket-sized emergency guide providing essential life-saving resuscitation techniques, such as:
- The emergency procedure
- Choking treatment for a baby
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Plaster ranges suitable for children
11 - Steropad 5 x 5cm Wound Dressing x 1
This NHS approved double-sided highly absorbent wound dressing is ideal for use following operations and surgical procedures.
- The pad is double-sided which takes away the risk of the pad being applied incorrectly to the wound
- Low adherent, low-to-no discomfort when removed
- Sterile/individually wrapped
- Cushioned protection
- Highly absorbent
12 - Safety Pins x 6
A pack of safety pins is a HSE requirement for first aid kits. Whether fastening a bandage or securing a sling, the safety pin has endless uses.
13 – 3” Nickel Tweezers x 1
An important tool to have in any first aid kit, ideal for:
- Removing debris; glass, dirt or splinters from a wound
- Removing animal stingers left behind
- Performing any task where hands are too large
14 – Cetrimide Antiseptic Cream x 1
A soothing antiseptic cream, providing relief for burns, insect bites, rashes and infections.
Antiseptic 0.5% w/w Cream gently soothes and helps prevent infection and can help with the natural healing of minor skin disorders.