Light First Aid Kit Refill
Keep your Light First Aid Kit topped up with a refill of all the items included in the first aid kit.
Pack Size 1 Items 14
Kit Contents Description
1 – Washproof Plasters x 10
Our washproof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process. They are waterproof so will not be affected by rain whilst you are outside.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
2 - Sterowipe Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes x 4
Alcohol-free wipes that are ideal for cleaning the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
3 – Blister Plasters x 1
Ideal to prevent blisters forming and suitable to put over a blister to prevent further discomfort and infection. The thick water-based gel cushions protect wounds and blisters against rubbing and knocks anywhere on the body.
- So clear, it's virtually invisible
- Ideal to prevent blisters forming, and equally suitable to put over a blister to prevent further discomfort and infection
- Instant pain and pressure relief
- Superior cushioning protection
- Highly conformable
- Incredibly flexible to fit anywhere on the body
- Medical grade adhesive for sensitive skin - child friendly
- Breathable and waterproof
4 – Steroswab Wound Dressings x 5
Helps to cushion, protect and prevent dryness in an open wound. It is used as an additional absorbent layer for bodily fluids and applied in conjunction with a low adherent dressing.
5 – Sterostrip Sutures x 1 pouch
The strongest and most reliable wound closures that prevent wounds from re-opening.
- The nylon strengthening fibres run the length of each suture adding to the strength of the suture. Preventing them from snapping under stress, through normal body movements.
- Prevent wounds from re-opening, ideal for knife cuts and similar deep wounds
- The medical-grade adhesive is formulated to ensure the strip stays on longer. Which in turn leads to a better healing wound or incision
- Hypoallergenic for less skin reactions
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- A more aggressive adhesive for longer-lasting adhesion
- Helps reduce bleeding
- Reduces healing time and the chances of scarring
6 – Sterotape Microporous Tape x 1
Made from soft, pliable non-woven material which conforms well to all contours of the body. The adhesive layer is hypoallergenic, yet it creates a secure bond when applied to the skin.
- Torn easily by hand, and removed painlessly without leaving a residue
- Stronger medical grade
- The tape holds dressings in place
- Perfect for child's skin
- Permeable to air and water vapour, to reduce maceration (whitening of the skin)
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well
7 – Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressing x 1
These large sterile dressings are hypoallergenic and have excellent adhesion, making them perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movements, such as joints.
- Extremely flexible
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Sterile - individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
8 - Suncream x 1
Solace SPF 30 hypoallergenic sunscreen lotion, for the prevention of sunburn, endorsed by dermatologists.
- Packed in convenient 5g sachets
- Great for travelling, day trips or outdoor activities
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Contains tea tree oil
- Suitable for a baby's sensitive skin
- 10 x 85mm x 45mm x 2mm sachets
9 - Resuscitation Emergency Guide x 1
A pocket-sized emergency guide providing essential life-saving resuscitation techniques, such as:
- The emergency procedure
- Choking treatment for a baby
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Plaster ranges suitable for children
10 - Safety Pins x 6
A pack of safety pins is a HSE requirement for first aid kits. Whether fastening a bandage or securing a sling, the safety pin has endless uses.
11 – Nitrile Gloves x 1 pair
Soft, elasticated nitrile gloves to be worn whenever a wound is being dressed, or when in contact with bodily fluids or other waste matter.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry situations
- Offers extra protection against certain chemicals
- Soft glove with a flexible feel
- Contains no natural rubber latex
12 - Paracetamol x 1 box of 16 tablets
Effective pain relief for:
- Sore throat
- Fever, colds and flu
13 - Steroban Cohesive Bandage x 1
The latex-free, flexible light compression bandage that sticks to itself but not the skin.
- Non-slip latex-free coating - bandage stays in place once it has been applied
- Easily removed and reapplied when required
- Tears easily by hand both lengthways and widthways
- Offers excellent support and compression
- Individually wrapped to keep the bandage clean and germ-free
- Will not stick to skin or hair - Underwrap is not required
- 4.5 metre stretched length
14 – Sterotape Z.O. Zinc Oxide Tape x 1
This rigid, adhesive tape is used to strap up and strengthen joints, with a serrated edge, making it easier to tear into a strip.
- Non-stretch zinc oxide strapping
- Provides rigid support even under extreme stress
- Excellent skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
- Guaranteed directional support and immobilisation
- Ultra-strong, easy to apply and extremely comfortable
- Tears easily by hand along both length and width
- No scissors required
- Conforms well to body contours